Darla's Dazzling Diamond Unit

This site is designed to inform and motivate our unit members. If you feel blessed by what you hear or read, please leave a comment! Thank you for your time.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Happy July!

Hey Gang!
Well, the new year is finally here and I am SO EXCITED about all of the momentum that we have going! I am celebrating YOU and your accompishments for this past year! We will be celebrating in MK style in Dallas at our
unit awards brunch and area awards banquet that night with Mary Diem. I'll have information for you this next week. Just mark your calendar for July 31st. I know the date just not sure on all of the details. NOW it's time for new goals to be set and posters to be made! AND, if you haven't gotten your affirmation tape/CD made yet, this is a great time to be doing it!

I was visiting with Amy Hicks, a sister consultant in our unit, the other day and she told me something interesting. She is a licensed Social Worker and what she shared with me I just had to share with you. Amy had read that children laugh 400 times a day and adults laugh only 20!!!! Well, those statisticians have just never met me! :) But it made me think of how blessed we are to be in a company that it's our job to make someone's day. So, try to be that bright spot in someone's life everyday this next Seminar year. Try to get a smile from everyone you meet. Maybe this can be your mission in your Mary Kay career to do just that! Go ahead MAKE MY DAY! :) Now, who's going to make yours?? Well, I will do my best and I've added a Daily Cartoon to the bottom of this blogspot. (I hope they're funny!!)

This is the best time EVER!! Make it your best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet.com