Darla's Dazzling Diamond Unit

This site is designed to inform and motivate our unit members. If you feel blessed by what you hear or read, please leave a comment! Thank you for your time.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

MORE technical difficulties!

Hello to all of you who are faithful to come to this site for inspiration, education and motivation! I just want you to know that I have not fallen down on the job of recording the hotlines. I know there are many of you who depend on the hotlines to be here, but I'm asking you to please go back to the old fashioned way of calling the hotline at 608-441-7692. The phone system that I use to make these recordings is not working at the moment so I am recording them on a cassette recorder in hopes that the recording will be clear enough for you to listen to on the blog! If all else fails, I will type up what I have on the recorder and then record them again on the site once the phone system is back up and running. Until then, I'll be listening for your messages on the hotline!!

Also, don't forget our LIVE conference call with our National Sales Director, Mary Diem! It's on Thurs. mornings from 9 am to 9:30.
Phone number is 641-497-7001 code 870740#

Thank you for being so AWESOME and WONDERFUL!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8/18/2005 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Boo, hoo.....just getting used to checking it out......thanks for the update.....ju

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet.com