Darla's Dazzling Diamond Unit

This site is designed to inform and motivate our unit members. If you feel blessed by what you hear or read, please leave a comment! Thank you for your time.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Comment Spam!

Well, it was just a matter of time before spam caught up with me on this blog. I have been deleting these for the last few days but they seem to be coming faster and faster. Bailey is also having these comments on hers. I didn't think too much of them because most have been blank or under constuction or for sale. But today I went to one of the sites and it's for meeting people!! So now I have had to take more aggressive action! So now viewers will have a word verification to enter before they are able to leave comments. I apologize for adding any complex tasks, but I'm afraid it's become necessary. It's too bad that we have to resort to this. Just think of it kinda like locks on our homes and cars.

2 Comments:

  • At 9/16/2005 5:19 PM, Blogger DL said…

    Just trying out the new system!

     
  • At 9/16/2005 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok, seems it is the way of the world. Have to do what it takes to protect...........

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet.com