Darla's Dazzling Diamond Unit

This site is designed to inform and motivate our unit members. If you feel blessed by what you hear or read, please leave a comment! Thank you for your time.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

technical difficulties AGAIN!

We have been having phone difficulties again with the blog. Kathleen was finally able to post the last few hotline messages to her blogsite, so please go to hers to hear the latest in training. I apologize for the inconvenience and disruption of your consistency in checking in with me. I'm not exactly sure who all stops by since there are no comments but I know you've been here! :) And I appreciate you!!
The system is now working again and I have just now been able to record Tuesday's message.

Have a GREAT PINK DAY!!

d.

1 Comments:

  • At 11/09/2005 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    tell Tim, I am being very patient, but I still can't wait, can't wait. We are all looking forward to the day of closeness of the journey. I tried to access Kathleen's web, but I guess my computer did not want to make the trip.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet.com