Darla's Dazzling Diamond Unit

This site is designed to inform and motivate our unit members. If you feel blessed by what you hear or read, please leave a comment! Thank you for your time.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday 6/19/2006

I have been checking this site for several days since I heard there was a problem with the postings. I'm not sure where the rest of the recordings have gone to but I'm researching ways to find them! Thank you to all who come on to listen. I hope that the training and information you receive on here is helpful in continuing your success in your business!

1 Comments:

  • At 6/22/2006 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you soooooo much for trying to figure this out for us Darla! I've REALLY missed it!
    (((HUGZ)))
    Corrina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet.com