Darla's Dazzling Diamond Unit

This site is designed to inform and motivate our unit members. If you feel blessed by what you hear or read, please leave a comment! Thank you for your time.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Hey Fabulous YOU!

So how has it been going with the goal setting? Are you on track with the goals that you have set? Well,... what's it going to be this year? 3 classes a week? Or how about moving into RED Jacket? or OH!! One of the QUEEN'S COURTS??? or DRIVING FREE BY CHRISTMAS!!!! The possibilities are endless, especially starting out this early in the new Seminar year!

I just love this business. I think I would do it for free. We are not stuck behind counters or desks, or doing the same old things with the same old people. We get to work with some of the most fantastic people who are always building people up and striving to do better each day. What a great opportunity we have every day to wake up and know that we get to make our day any thing we want and we have the chance to make some else's day too. We can go anywhere with anyone anytime that we want to without having to battle office politics, harassment, or gossip..... (Can you tell that I'm going to be working out of town for the next few days with some fun and beautiful unit members??) Just keep checking in for updates and daily hotlines. I love getting your comments!

I think I've found a way to leave comments easier too. Just email me from the blog site and I'll enter your email info and I think you should be able to leave comments without having to have a blog site of your own. I'm learning new things almost daily about this wonderful service! I hope you are enjoying having it available too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet.com