Darla's Dazzling Diamond Unit

This site is designed to inform and motivate our unit members. If you feel blessed by what you hear or read, please leave a comment! Thank you for your time.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Hello All Superstars and Diamonds!

It's not something that I did, at least not intentionally, but I have noticed that as we load the hotline onto the blog, it is not available to listen to until I have edited the posts. I apologize for all of the inconveniences that this has caused those of you who log on daily to the blog to get your motivational message.

I seem to have one day a week to update and edit the posts, and then I see ALL of the messages just lining up waiting on me! I'm not sure what I can do to reverse this situation. I will do my best to edit daily instead of weekly. I call in to the message daily so I haven't felt the need to log on to listen. However, I know that some of you, this is your only time to listen.

On another note, the roof is almost completely on the new Success Center!!! I plan on playing with a camera that I didn't know I had to take more pictures and load them on here.

Thank you for your comments. Some of you don't leave them online, but you have spoken them personally to me. It is good to know that this is a valuable tool for your success and motivation. You are an inspiration to me and I appreciate each one of you dearly!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet.com